Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Comin Up to the End...

The song "High School Musical" officially makes me sad.

It's extremely relevant to me and my friends about to part ways.

I noticed a few things today.

While writing my letter of resignation for the Laughing Place, I realized I had no idea when my last day was, due to the possums getting out for winter break. December 18th. Woah, WHAT? That's four weeks ahead. Holy HECK. Two more paychecks and I'm gone. Dang...

I also got on the computer to do my homework today and realized I only had two assignments left in each class. Holy heck times two...

I'm excited to go right now, at least. I need some sort of widget that'll tell everyone when I'm happy or sad to go, haha.

-Baby Rabbit <3

1 comment:

Wishiwerebella said...

I'm excited too!!! We planned out our first two trips to see you (my schedule was due at work, so I had to think ahead ;-) Jan. 19-22 (weekdays, so you should be off work to come play with us!!!! And you will only have been there two weeks, so you won't yet be completely bored with Disneyland.) And then we are coming for Pidgeon's 1st birthday (his daddy is all a flutter about this one!) MArch 3-8 (over a weekend, so mommy and daddy can join us and we can ALL visit together (and Hubby and I can snag a day of quality alone time in the park. aha! ) Can't wait to visit you at your apartment and your new job!!!! YAY!!!!!!