Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Zig and I Zag, I To and I Fro, That's What You Ask Me, That's What You Know...

Yes... Zigging and zagging from home to the mailbox... That's what I've been doing with all of my time. I'm so excited about this darn letter! :)

Me and Mama Rabbit are visiting my Sissy and Nephew Rabbit until Monday, so hopefully my mind will be off the letter in due time. I hear letters aren't going out until this weekend, so hopefully monday, tuesday, or wednesday will be the big day.

In the meantime, two of my good friends and Auntie R took the time to write to me today to tell me they're thinking of me and to hang in there. I'm so lucky to have so many people that care! I'm lovin it!

Perfect strangers on message boards are emailing me as well, saying they're crossing their fingers and hope to know soon, it's been awesome! I'm dreaming about working at Disneyland every night, I'm ready for it to be real already.

*crossing fingers*

-Baby Rabbit <3

No comments: